MENTAL HEALTH TRANSPORT
HIGH SECURE TRANSPORT
Children and young persons
Mars Secure Transport and Recruitment Services can offer services for children and young people with criminal or welfare secure court orders, transfers from one placement to another. All MARS staff are trained in the Safeguarding of Adults and Young Persons. The organisation follows comprehensive policies and procedures surrounding the conveyance of adults and young persons. We also have the capacity to provide mixed gender teams daily and are well experienced in managing any sensitive tasks.
Our vehicles are also suitable for patients with less mobility who can be seated in a wheelchair.
• Court appearances (incl. general and high profile court trials)
• Transport of high risk absconders and people who self-harm
• Transport of people displaying violent/ aggressive behaviour
• Hospital, dental and other appointments
• Supervised contact visits and school runs
• Moving or returning to a placement
• Warrant Executions
• Police Custody
• A&E Transfers
Quick Service On Emergency Call – 24/7